2.) Do you believe that attempting to remove certain tenets embedded deep within our society is an important aspect to the advancement of the human condition? I think it is natural for us to question them, the evolution of society as a collective removes them.
3.) Are there any examples of people considered to be insane for their attempt to remove unnecessary beliefs within our society? Sure
4.) Andrei Tarkovsky expresses the fact that you cannot force others to feel certain emotions, and that you may not experience life through anything other than your own personal experiences. Do you believe that this statement is beneficial to the creation of art? I don't make work based off of emotions, so no.
5.) Do you agree, or disagree, with the opinions that Andrei Tarkovsky expresses about his view on art? Why? It is natural to make work around your own experiences, but it is not necessary for your experiences to be oppressive or hardening for you to make work, it just depends on the type of work that you are making or wanting to view.
6.) Do you find a similarity between my work and any of the information that I have presented to you? I think that you make work from a very personal and emotion state, but I also think that that comes through solely when talking to you about your work, there is not as much evidence when viewing the work.
7.) Are there any similarities between the work that you create and the presented information? My work stemmed from experiences, but does not stay on that platform.
8.) Is everything going to be okay? No. It will be better or worse, but that depends on you.
No comments:
Post a Comment