Questions:
1.) Do you think any of Graham Handcock's idea's in the video are plausible? Which ones, why? I think that this is more related to science fiction, key emphasis on the fiction.
2.) What "state of mind" do you mainly make your art in? Mainly, I would say a very focused and meticulous state of mind, very much in the present of what I am physically making. But that also makes me think at what point is it made, when I have the idea? When I have the sketch? When I have the art object? Which is most valuable?
3.) What do you think extraterrestrial alien art would look like, and/or what do you think extraterrestrial aliens would think of your art? I think that theirs would be just like ours, but not visually. Theirs would start with what they know and see. I think that their artwork would tell us just as much about them as any culture's work does and vice versa.
4.) Do you believe its possible that quantum physics and spirituality are connected in anyway? There was this article that I read that talked about how there were these micro cells that created a very distinct pattern. The scientists who discovered them found out that artists had been creating tapestries with the same exact pattern hundreds of years before the technology was available.
______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________
!.) Do you think Graham Handcocks ideas relate to what I am making at all? To an extent, yes, but i don't think that you think about the work you make in that same way as you are making it. If anything, it is what you are discovering after making and then making again.
@.) Do any of his idea relate to what i have talked about? Sure, but especially in your understanding of why you are making.
#) Can you relate to my drawings? Yes, I can find aspects of your drawing that I feel like I completely grasp and can touch and understand. But there are also aspects that hit me from left field, but that is why you make the next one, we get clues as the viewer as to how to approach them.
$) Do you think the process of drawing relates to the idea of DNA being a device that passes on code? I think the process of drawing relates to the repeated image in DNA. As in, to understand the drawing you look at the lines of code to decipher the language.
No comments:
Post a Comment